What We Office
- 24/7 Turnout
- Natural Track System (Paddock Paradise)
- Hay Bags with 2x feedings
- Grain x2 daily
- Stalls if available
- Our hay is locally grown from generational Farmers: MA, NH and VT.
- Vacation Stays are available (With local AirBnB in town)
- Local Trails and Riding areas
- Horse Retirement Program
- OTTB (Off the Track Thoroughbred) Rehab Program
24/7 turn out: Some horses enjoy the freedom of moving in and out of cover through the night. For some, this lifestyle is key to keep them happy and healthy. Older horses do better in 24/7 turn out to keep the joints moving. Hot horses may just hate the idea of being confined. Most horses if asked would agree 24/7 turn out is the way to go.
Southern New Hampshire
Natural Track System
- Horses move more through the day
- Feeding stations at different parts of the track encourage a more forage like behaver. This is not only more natural for them, but it benefits the gut by giving the right amount of hay at a time.
- Different changes in the track encourage exploring and critical thinking for your horse.
- Naturally benefits and strengths the barefoot horses, and naturally trimming the hoof wall as the move around.
The track is designed benefit barefoot horses. Most horses, given a proper diet, a proper barefoot trim, and freedom to move continuously over varying terrain will maintain rock solid hooves able to participate without lameness. A sound and solid hoof can typically be achieved in 5-8 months, with proper trim and diet.
Full Board w/stall : $475
Turnout Board: $400
Retirement: $450 (special feeding plans)
OTTB Rehab: $475 (lunging, desensitizing, body work)
Overnight Stays: $14 per day
Trailor Storage: $25 a month
Trailer Delivery or Pick up: $50 start (get quote)
Local Fairer available: Barefoot and Shoes